15 Sep Smart Pup for Jordan
A smart pup would make a massive difference to Jordan’s life. Jordan is 8 years old and autistic. He also has sensory processing and auditory processing challenges, plus ADHD, dyspraxia, dyslexia and dysgraphia. He is an inspiring young man who always tries his best but the world is not suited to his needs and is often too bright, too noisy and too crowded. I believe a smart pup will make the world more accessible to Jordan
Jordan is an amazing young man whose love for animals has always been a calming presence in his life. He is very caring and compassionate and always ready to help others. However in a world that is not suited to his special needs he often finds himself overwhelmed and unable to regulate his emotions. A smart pup will help to keep him safe and grounded.
A smart pup will make the world more accessible to Jordan by
• providing comfort, companionship and a calming presence
• helping to reduce his anxiety
• assisting him to regulate his emotions
• applying deep pressure to help calm his sensory system
• acting as an anchor to stop him from wondering off
• helping him to sleep through the night independently and
• increasing his social interactions and participation
Any contribution towards Jordan’s goal would be greatly appreciated more than you could imagine. Smart Pups is a not-for-profit organization and I feel so excited and honored that Jordan has been chosen for the program. It take an intense 12-18 months to train these dogs and what they can do is just amazing.
Thank you for taking the time to read Jordan’s story.
Your donation no matter how small would be greatly appreciated. Every dollar adds up!
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.